> Stephen Smithstone ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>
> > Have u tried sharing the drive as a network drive with permissions on it
> > ??
> >
> > then get the jsp developer to map the network to a drive on his computer
>
> We aren't even in the same county, so this will be a little hard.  I
> guess a good question to ask would be, can an ant script build on a
> remote computer?  I think the answer to this is yes, but of course I
> have to figure out how to do it ;(
>
> I guess CVS is the way to go...sure would be nice if someone wrote
> an article on this though.  Sometimes the hardest part is just
> setting everything up.

If the main thing that you're after is JSP's, just have your markup dude FTP
the JSP's directly into the web app, and have the servlet container reload
them automatically without restart?...

Static resources like images will be naturally handled.

If you run Resin, it'll recompile the java classes on the fly too.

Arron.