Again, all that example appears to show is that you can link from one module
to another. As far as I can tell, it does not show how to define a jsp page
containing a Struts <html:form action="/myAction"> tag in on module and then
reuse that page from modules B, C, and D. The action mappings for myAction
would need to be defined in the config files for modules B, C, and D because
the forward pages would be different.

Here's as good an example as any that I can give in this medium:

/mapping/zoomControl.jsp

/orders-module/orderTracking.jsp
      <jsp:include page="/mapping/mapViewer.jsp>
      <jsp:include page="/mapping/zoomControl.jsp>
      ...order selection and action controls...

/inventory-module/inventoryTracking.jsp
      ...product selection control...
      <jsp:include page="/mapping/zoomControl.jsp>
      <jsp:include page="/mapping/mapViewer.jsp>

/WEB-INF/struts-config-inventory-module.xml
  <action path="zoom" type="ZoomAction" name="zoomForm">
    <forward name="success" path="/inventory-module/inventoryTracking.jsp">
  </action>

/WEB-INF/struts-config-orders-module.xml
  <action path="zoom" type="ZoomAction" name="zoomForm">
    <forward name="success" path="/orders-module/orderTracking.jsp">
  </action>