On 28 Mar 2003 13:44:52 -0500
James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh, well that must explain why I can't find a job in Atlanta.  I'm not
> qualified....I see.

I wasn't qualified for this one either James, don't feel bad....

STRUTS DEVELOPER NEEDED

REQUIRED SKILLS:

Struts, Java, C++, XML, EJB, SQL, UML, Electrical Engineering, Expert
Horseback Rider, Must be able to shoot 85% from free throw line,
vegetarian, proficient in VCR repair, must be able to make a great pot
of coffee, must get along with Boss' wife and his pets.

PAY: 25-30/hr depending on experience

--
Rick Reumann