I think you can do the "kid in a candy store" thing with Struts all too
easily.  As with any project, make sure you set your goals in a design doc,
just because struts can do it, doesn't mean you should do it.

I had a project hit a wall because my boss kept asking if I could do this
and that, "yeah, struts can allow me to do that..." "Okay, why don't we add
that then..."

-Jacob