Mark Lowe wrote:

Anyone got any cunning suggestions/workarounds as to change property type in a DynaBean?

I'm attempting to replace an int that has been created from a ResultSetDynaClass with a DynaBean, or other useful object....

I do not fully understand your problem. I had a problem where I wanted a replacement for java.sql.TimeStamp (to get a better toString) and I ended up in doing custom "constructor" and "copy-to-permanent-bean" methods, which was cumbersome and tedious.

So I basically get the fields of type java.sql.TimeStamp cast to another class, and the result of that entered in the permanent bean.

Is that what you need?

--
Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen Scandiatransplant
Skejby Sygehus, indgang 3