Post the relevant code and let's see what we can do...

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Mick Knutson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 12:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: DateUtilities for ActionForms?

Then why are the months hard-coded?

I am really just having a huge issue with my ValueObject having a
java.util.Date, and my DynaForm seemingly needing a String, then converting
the String to a Date before copying it to the ValueObject.

I was suppose to deliver this Friday, but the Dates are kicking my butt.

---
Thanks...
Mick Knutson
---