On Tuesday, June 3, 2003, at 01:08 AM, Erik Price wrote:

Matthew Van Horn wrote:

fjords is not a horse breed. Fjords are glacier-thingies in Norway.

Actually they're more like rivers with cliffs on either side.

Even dead parrots know that. At least dead Norwegian parrots.
plumage = feathers
Or were you joking? not sure... my bad day is continuing... but this list is worth a smile or two.

I thought he was referring to the local eye candy.

I'm sure he was - one of the plusses of working in Asia, if your tastes run in that direction. There are more cute girls in miniskirts and heels on a subway car here than in most bars in NY on any given night.
If you like blondes, however, you are better off near the fjords.
(Aside: I once walked into the Danish consulate in NYC and thought I had stepped into an alternate reality where every woman was tall blonde and beautiful - I can't convey how weird it seemed to me at the time.)