Well yes, the wall sure beats looking at you all day. ;->

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Joshua [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 June 2003 10:06
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [OT] slackers

<snip>
Ah well I wouldnt know anything about that mate. My desk is in a back room
in the corner with no windows (apart from the sorry excuse for an OS on my
computer), and Im usually chained to it till well past midnight most days...
</snip>

Well if I recalled correctly, you did ask for the corner seat... :P

Regards,
Daniel