thanks

so, if I understand it right.....

you would use <c:forEach items=""> rather than <logic:iterate name=""...

and behind the scenes the class implementing the c:forEach is a struts-el class?

or should you call the tags their struts names but jstl attributes?

<logic-el:iterate items-"">

if the latter, what are the preferred prefixes for the el tags? the same as their struts counterparts or with some el prefix or suffix?

cheers
Nathan

David M. Karr wrote:
"Nathan" == Nathan Coast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Nathan> is this documented somewhere? ie which tags have / haven't been ported

As other posters implied, if both a Struts tag and a JSTL tag overlap, the tag
wasn't ported to Struts-EL, in general.  The README.txt file in the "struts-el"
directory tries to list what tags were not ported, and why.

Note that there were some problems in the RC1 release of Struts-EL, so you
should probably use the nightly build, or wait until RC2.