I am new to Struts. I am buiding an application in which I need to
explicitily read an XML file as Input , and then validate the file itself
and the fields of the record in it against some rules . Wanted to know if
Struts provide some mechanism for it or there need to use some parser like
xerces for it.
Thanks
Sushil