On Jun 11, 2003, Sandeep Takhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

 |I don't know if it is the only way, but you can always
 |link to an action and have that forward to a tile.

Two questions.... Can you have an action and a forward with the same
name?  And... this is what I was trying to get away from,
i.e. multiple points of entry for the same page - it is just too crazy
maintaining stuff like that.

Does anyone know why findForward() and html:link forward= are
different?

Thanks,

/greg

--