Have u checked the definition?
Because when you do a forward, the definition is searched for ..And in your case, it
seems that it is not finding the definition.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory F. March [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 1:37 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Forwarding to a tile definition

On Jun 12, 2003, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

 |The problem seems to be that when you are using link tag, U must define a glo
 | bal forward to use it with it..
 |
 |So the solution in your case is to define a global forward with path pointing
 |  to the tile definition you want to forward to..
 |And then use that global forward inside the link tah..

Shirish,

I am using a global forward, and it's not working.  The url gets
rewriten as "http://www.mymacine.com/myapp/my.tile.def"; which
obviously isn't correct. :-(

I'm stuck now, after ripping out my older code because I thought a
"forward" was a "forward", if you know what I mean...

Cheers,

/greg

--
Gregory F. March    -=-    http://www.gfm.net:81/~march    -=-    AIM:GfmNet