oops.
thanks.
I mean getParameter() of course.

It's just simply an Id that gets passed as a parameter that I will need to
store in hidden field and then post of to another action method.

So, it's like this.

> listItems.jsp
-------------------------------
href="./deleteItem.jsp?id=20"
-------------------------------

> deleteItem.jsp?id=20
---------------------------------
---------------------------------

When Struts renders the html, in browser / view source, <html:hidden /> tag
doesn't store the "id" parameter value.
<input type="hidden" name="id" value="">
should of course be
<input type="hidden" name="id" value="20">

Does this make sense? :)
If not, I'll need to look into the issue a bit more myself with regards to
the design.

Thanks
--Alen