Hi,

I'm using multibox to display multiple checkboxes:

<logic:iterate id="item" name="allRoles">
   <bean:write name="item" property="value"/>
 <bean:write name="item" property="label"/>
</logic:iterate>
</pre></font>

Everything works fine, the only problem is - when there's a validation error
on my form and it's reposted with error messages, it always return all
checkboxes unchecked (even if I check some of them before).

How could I keep checkbox values in this situation?