From: Sloan Bowman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2003 11:02 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Best Book on Struts

I read Struts in Action and found it to be pretty good but didn't go into as much detail as would like on some subjects but all around its pretty good. I would recommend having a strong background in JSP/Servlet/Taglibs before reading this book though. Hope this helps. Also if you read the Java Blueprints on Web Teir patterns you will learn a lot. Link: java.sun.com/j2ee/blueprints/

Hope this helps,
Sloan

Hi all,

I am a struts newbie and am happy with the struts-documentaion.war

Can anyone suggest a good book on struts. I  feel that all the books
mentioned in the documentation - resources would definately be good, but
out of all those 6 shown, which one would be the best buy !

PS : I have to buy the book from my own expenses and my company is not
gonna buy it for me.

Thankyou in advance,
Vijay Pawar