I have set the list attribute list as follows. result.getArticleListDate returns
ArrayList of ValueObjects com.dl.bi.vo.ArticleVo

pageContext.setAttribute("list", result.getArticleListData(), PageContext.PAGE_SCOPE);

And then I did the following

<logic:iterate id="myCollectionElement" name="list" type="com.dl.bi.vo.ArticleVo"
scope="page">
<bean:write name="myCollectionElement" property="articleId"/>
<bean:write name="myCollectionElement" property="title"/><br />
</logic:iterate>

But i got the error myCollectionElement not found in any scope.

What is the mistake?
Shashank S. Dixit
Senior Software Engineer
Datamatics Ltd.
Contact: 28291253 ext 133
Mobile: 9820930075

Be brave against all odds. Never give up.

        Can somebody pls explain how to use <Logic:iterate>

        I am using following code

        <logic:iterate id="myCollectionElement" name="list"
type="com.dl.bi.vo.ArticleVo" scope="page">
        <bean:write name="myCollectionElement" property="articleId"/>
        <bean:write name="myCollectionElement" property="title"/><br />
        </logic:iterate>

        What I understood from the documents is myCollection element will be create
when
        in doStartTag of logic:iterate. And it will be stored in pageContext so that
WriteTag
        will access it. But I got the error that "myCollectionElement" is not found in
any scope

        Can somebody pls explain this. or correct me if I am wrong.

        Thanks in advance