hi ranko,

i guess i have not able to portray it properly.

What i intend to say is if you have ranko framework, use that. why do you
need struts then as Ranko framework will be almost equivalent to struts. And
if you make Ranko open source, people may start taking benefit from the good
programming that you have done.

does it make sense?
-navjot