I have a JBoss/Tomcat/Struts project in which till now I have written
all the pages manually with a simple editor. I have recently downloaded
Dreamweaver by Macromedia and started playing with it to see what it is
capable of doing. Being far from expert in HTML page design my questions
are:

1. Is it really necessary to work with such a product?
2. Is it possible to work with Struts and Dreamweaver together? What
does it take to do in order to achieve that?
3. Is there other products more integrated with the environment of
Struts ,JBoss ,Tomcat?

Any other help in the matter would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Erez