From: Mike Jasnowski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 8:30 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Working with Struts + Dreamweaver

>1. Is it really necessary to work with such a product?

It's really up to you, whatever makes you most productive.  Have you
looked
at using utilities like XDoclet to generate some of your code as well?

>2. Is it possible to work with Struts and Dreamweaver together? What
>does it take to do in order to achieve that?

I believe so, I don't use DW myself, but there was a post a few days/
about
1 week ago maybe where someone had developed an extension that enabled
you
to construct your pages with Struts tags, and view them in DW as the
HTMl
they represent. Or something like that.  Although the tags of course are
just one aspect of Struts, not even the most criticial in that you can
use
any tag library with Struts.