UML

Tarek M. Nabil wrote:

Hi everyone,

I just finished developing a web application using Struts and our client is asking us to provide a design document for the application.

I was wondering, if among the struts community, there's a certain template or even ideas for how such a document should look like and what it should include.

I was especially thinking of a diagram that illustrates the actions and their relationship with the JSP's and the Model. Does such diagram exist? And if yes, are there tools to generate it?

By the way, if there's nothing standard, then I would certainly appreciate any individual experiences.

Thanks,
Tarek M. Nabil

Kevin J Citron
Sr. Object Imagineer