Object Call Hierarchy would probably be the approach I would use.  It
should be supported by most UML tools.  Take a look at the EJB
specification for an example of Object Call Hierarchy.

You may also want to provide a flowchart to document logic chains.

HTH,
Ian

Ian D. Stewart
Open Systems Engineer II
Enterprise Midrange - Bank One Infrastructure & Operations
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(614) 213-6100

"Tarek M. Nabil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/05/2003 10:06:52 AM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>