I guess conceptually I'm just not understanding how this can work.
For presentation what I would ideally like is:

[X]    Permission Name    Permission Description
[   ]    Permission Name    Permission Description

Where each permission name is unique, the checkbox could be turned on or off
depending on a variable linked to the permission name, and also a permission
description.

So on the display page there would need to be some kind of iterator that
iterates through the list of permissions, creating a checkbox with the
parameter being the permission name and its value being on or off, the
permissions name in a text field, and also a permission description text
field.

I have classes built that represent a permission and a user, and classes
extending vector that hold a list of users and permissions.  The user class
can retrieve a list of the permissions it has.  The permissions class can
goto the database and make a vector containing permission elements to
represent all the permissions that are capable on the server.

Anyway I guess I am having a really hard time designing the form in such a
way that something can be iterateable in it, probably the permission name,
but also be able to get/store the permission name, description, and if the
user has it or not.

Sorry if im not more clear... been sitting here for around 3 hours trying to
figure out how to even start attacking this and ive read a lot but am
drawing a blank.

Thanks a ton in advance..
-David