From: Bailey, Shane C. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 11:50 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: JSTL ot struts taglibs?

Another debate.  Your debate was to make me feel like I was doing something
wrong by posting my opinion.  There was no debate.

The tags do speak for themselves and if you think that $var which Java
allows but is NEVER used is acceptable syntax for a tag then that speaks
volumes as well.

Never said, "JSF will replace JSTL".  I just said let's see what that
technology and others has in store in the near future.  Java didn't have
every API and package when it first came out so, like I said, we will see
what JSF has to offer in the near future.  I'm just hoping it is some
replacement for those step backwards tags.