Yes, associatedSalespeople is set in an Action. The list displays properly,
that's not a problem.

The only issue is that the correct item isn't selected.

associatedSalespeople is a TreeMap with key/value pairs. The value of
'encodeAssociatedSalespersonID' matches one of the keys but it doesn't seem
that this property is evaluated at all since the debug output is never
printed to the log.

Hunter