There would be a chance to use this as a non-pop-up calendar? More like a blogish way?

I adapted for a struts-tiles-hibernate project of a web-log :

http://echofloripa8080.sytes.net:8080/personalblog

http://sourceforge.net/projects/personalblog

the code for the calendar is still too mixed, scriplets+JS

Emerson...

BTW, if anyone is iterested in working in this project, they'll very welcome!!

Kruse, Matt wrote:
In working on this, I've come up with a couple of things that would be very
handy to have:

1) A simple "dummy" struts app which would be ready for me to plugin my
taglib to test. I know that creating a little app won't take long, but a
nice little starting point would be convenient.

2) Any type of documentation for the "standard" way to release taglibs. What
directory structure and contents are expected? Is there a standard way to do
it?

Either of those would be helpful to me, if anyone can point me somewhere.
Thanks!

Matt