In working on this, I've come up with a couple of things that would be very
handy to have:

1) A simple "dummy" struts app which would be ready for me to plugin my
taglib to test. I know that creating a little app won't take long, but a
nice little starting point would be convenient.

2) Any type of documentation for the "standard" way to release taglibs. What
directory structure and contents are expected? Is there a standard way to do
it?

Either of those would be helpful to me, if anyone can point me somewhere.
Thanks!

Matt