Hi,

   I have built a plugin for Struts that creates view beans using
dynabeans that are defined on a xml file and i was wondering if anyone
in the Struts project/mailing list was interested on checking the use
of it?

  It is a very simple plugin (i call it Horizon... because it can have a
lot of views :) )
but it gave me a big help on some projects i am currently working on...
who knows somebody may find it useful :)

  I will be waiting for a response for those who maybe interested
(i will send a war file with a sample application, source code and javadoc
documentation).

Pedro Salgado