Hmm

Strugling a bit with this one now.?? I have extended requestProcessor and
tried to perform a requestDispatch and responseRedirect, however both fail as
the error message informs me the reponse has already been submitted. I
thought i may be able to use declarative exception handling with global
exceptions in the stuts config to redirect the user to my login page (but no
joy!). Anyone have any ideas? Also what method should i override in the
RequestProcessor when handling my login?

many thanks

Andy