From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 19:52
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Does Tiles supports skins???

Hi,

I am am newbie working with Struts and Tiles and I am having problems
to develop and application that the user can make a choice among the
differents skins from the application.

The layout I'm currently using is the classic one (header, menu, body
and footer)

Each skin has its own css's, layouts, images, and the header, menu and
footer.

I have the tiles defined in the tile-defs.xml for the default skin and
my first thought was to overload the whole tile definition at runtime
through a jsp,using the user skin preference that I have in session.

But does not work, because when I put in the value a <%= => the
results is an empty string form this tile.

Does someone know a method to do this?

Thanks folks.

Antonio González

Learn more about Paymentech's payment processing services at www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary
and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy
this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
from your computer.