Cal,

Thanks, it works but I have an additional question.

Creating a tiles action and using the findAttributeNames method of the
Component Context, I get only the put attributes, but how can I get
the path of the definition?, because I have different layouts for the
skins.

I read in the Tiles Advanced Features how can I switch the path
including a path with the Request Dispatcher class, but I should read
first the path attribute to change the skin directory.

Thanks in advance.

Antonio