From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 03:58
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: RE: Does Tiles supports skins???

Cal,

Thanks, it works but I have an additional question.

Creating a tiles action and using the findAttributeNames method of the
Component Context, I get only the put attributes, but how can I get
the path of the definition?, because I have different layouts for the
skins.

I read in the Tiles Advanced Features how can I switch the path
including a path with the Request Dispatcher class, but I should read
first the path attribute to change the skin directory.

Thanks in advance.

Antonio

Learn more about Paymentech's payment processing services at www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary
and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy
this message or any attachments.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
from your computer.