I have done some work with client-side indexed field validation...mostly, I
have written a couple custom validations that can validate indexed or
non-indexed fields based on a few attributes that I set in validation.xml.

My validators are somewhat pointed towards my particular needs and the way
that my indexed properties are build, but not quite applicable to any
application...not yet at least.

If you already have javascript code to maintain the indexed attributes (a
table that can shrink and grow), then you already have a lot of the code
that will help you write your own custom validation...

Nick

                      David Graham

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      yahoo.com>               cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Validator with property
String array problem
                      08/26/2003 02:27

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Struts Users

                      Mailing List"

The server side checks were fixed but the javascript is still limited to
single fields.

David