To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 9:46 AM
Subject: J2EE IDE

Can someone please suggest me a free J2EE IDE suitable for development of
webapps using STRUTS. I know of some IDE's like the FORTE, ECLIPSE,
NETBEANS. However I wanted to ckeckout if anyone has already evaluated any
of these since I am not sure which one is easy to use and has reasonably
good features as well.

Regards
Sreekant G