On 27/08/2003 07:46 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Can someone please suggest me a free J2EE IDE suitable for development of
webapps using STRUTS. I know of some IDE's like the FORTE, ECLIPSE,
NETBEANS. However I wanted to ckeckout if anyone has already evaluated
any
of these since I am not sure which one is easy to use and has reasonably
good features as well.

I've not tried Eclipse but, to my sorrow, I've tried both Forte and Netbeans. I didn't find either helped in developing web apps so I just a text editor. Any debugging can be done with a few System.out.println's. And I think it makes you think more about the code you're writing if you don't have an interactive debugger to hand. YMMV.

This mail was scanned by Interscan Virus Wall of Mailserver2 at SNR, TCS,
Chennai

My pet cat, Eric, watched me type this email. He sneezed on the screen. Who knows what infections I'm spreading here ;-)

--
Paul Thomas