From: Greg Amaroso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 7:48 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Struts form validation of radio buttons and checkboxes

Thanks for the response, but I don't think the problem lies with the actual validation that's happening. I suspect that when a user submits the form page without a checkbox/radio button checked, a blank variable is never sent to the form bean (i.e http://www.url.com/servlet.do?checkboxvar=), it just doesn't send anything. The form bean then sees it as as a nonexistent variable and returns a trace stack error. Any other ideas? I will however update my struts package.