From: cekvenich.vic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 2:45 PM
To: struts-user; cekvenich.vic
Subject: Re: YASJR (Yet Another Struts Justification Request)

This is almost a Linux vs Windows: which is more secure/ the one that
has millions of user eyes on the code!

In commercial code, a bomb is very easy and possible. In OS, unlikely.
I would also bet that given any industry (banks for ex), Struts is the
most popular in production use.
I know a few large banks using Struts!!!! I am sure that they did due
process.

But if PHB does not want to use it, they don't want to use it. Maybe sit
in a legal review to negotiate a proprietary framework license suits
them, with no?? access to source.

.V

- may the source be with you