Hi, I'm using a dispatchaction for displaying/editing objects, on which I would like to do a forward, through an ActionForward, from an other action.
For that, I put in my request the "method" parameter, that should be interpreted (for what I know) by Struts, in ordeer to determine the method to call.
And, as you may guess, Struts does not see this mparameter and send me the following error message :

message Request[/list] does not contain handler parameter named method

How can I make Struts understand what I want ?
For your information, here are the involved code fragments :

struts-config.xml

    <action  path="/list"
               type="com.ListAllFieldsAction"
          name="listAllAttributes"
          scope="request"
           validate="true"
   parameter="method"/>

<action path="/edit_tree_object"
type="com.EditTreeObjectAction"
        name="edit_tree_object"
        scope="request"
        validate="false">
        <forward name="do_edition" path="/list.do"/>
</action>

And, in my EditTreeObjectAction, the execute method contains the following code :

request.setAttribute("method", "list");
return actionMapping.findForward("do_edition");

Thanks in advance

--
Nicolas Delsaux