Hi,

        so I must understand that it?s not possible to pass parameters in the
request beetwen chained actions, is it?
        Is not there a way to change a parameter value of the request if both
actions use the same ActionForm? I want to modify one of the parameters in
the firs action, so second action (chained action) can see the change.

        Although I know it may be a bad idea, I don?t have any other now!!  :-(

        Thks