Hi,

 i have trid two ways, and both at the same time:

        1) I have modified the form, and now the method reset() only executes or
not depending a boolean flag that the first action clears.
        2) I set the attribute in the request with the same name that it comes from
the URL, I supposed that if the data is requested again of the URL it would
be settled right, but it doesn?t work.

   I imagine only can be one object in the request with the same name. Is
the same request object in the first action and the second? or is it
recreated?

  Thks