http://www.theserverside.com/resources/article.jsp?l=JAAS

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Pemberton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 11:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JAAS Login using LoginAction...

I'm having a bit of trouble trying to login to a Database Realm that I
have setup with JBoss.  What I would like to do is to be able to login
to the JAAS SecurityManager using a LoginAction.  How is the best way to
go about this.  I have tried just doing it by calling the LoginContext
login method after having passed the LoginModule and CallbackHandler.
Do I need to create a specialized ActionServlet to do this?  What are
all the important things that I should know on how to authenticate users
by using a Struts Action class?  Thanks in advance for your tips!

Keith Pemberton
--
Keith Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>