Yes, but because they're indexed, you will see the result as an array.

On 10/08/2003 07:45 PM Cornellious Mann wrote:
I'm not sure about one thing though.  If I name all of
my inputs on the HTML page the same name, when I
submit the form, won't only one of the inputs be
passed along?

--- Adam Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I think I see what you mean. If all you want is a
list of product Id's and the number of units per id, then your priority
is to use indexed properties, rather than DynaForm or normal Form.

If you are using indexed properties, you just name
the field one name, e.g. productId, and the indexing gives the field
unique names when in a list, e.g. productId[0], productId[1] etc. Similarly
with units[0], units[1]