I just did this, maybe an example will help

Read the database and stuff the data into an
arraylist.  Stuff the arraylist into the form.  Call
the page and get something like this....

name="feelistinfo[0].associated" value="Y"
checked="checked" class="checkbox"></td>
name="feelistinfo[0].feeTypeDescription"
value="Application Fee"></td>
name="feelistinfo[0].price" value="1300.0"></td>

name="feelistinfo[1].associated" value="Y"
class="checkbox"></td>
name="feelistinfo[1].feeTypeDescription"
value="Appraisal Fee"></td>
name="feelistinfo[1].price" value="0.0"></td>

change the data and submit..

Back in the action you can access the array in your
form and loop through the values returned.  Watch out
for the checkboxes though since they dont return a
value unless checked.

If you want the detailed code for the different pieces
let me know.

--- Adam Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>