I guess my question about order was more of
HTML/submit question than a question about arrays.  I
just want to guarantee that the order of the values
being sumitted stay in the order they are on the page.

I was simply giving every input field the same name
such as "product" and catching the values in a String
array in the ActionForm.  I needed to worry about sort
order in order to associate the values to their ids.
Great example, I didn't think of creating an array of
object like you to keep all of the data on one record
together.

=== message truncated ===

=====
Best Regards,