> Let's restate the question...
> I'm new to struts and my database is SQL Server.  Can
> someone point me in the correct direction where to
> find out how to set up an environment that utilizes
> these two to build an application?

You are missing one more component.. Your application server. Are you
using Tomcat? JBoss? Weblogic?

Basically, any Struts tutorial will help you on that side of the
equation.

For SQL Server, you'll need a JDBC Driver. After that, follow your
application server's instructions on setting up a datasource.

--
Bryce Fischer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>