Voinea, Marina wrote:
<snip/>
However, my company has opted for Welogic (as opposed to Websphere) - which
has 1 year free trial period,
<snip/>

FWIW, I think you'll find if you look closely that the "1 year free trial period" is actually a "free one-year development license," meaning that you can't deploy into production. I don't think they're going to send some licensing goons against you, but it's not entirely free for a year.

But I could have quite easily misunderstood your statement.

Kirk Wylie