Christian Bollmeyer wrote:

> But what do you recommend? I saw there's a paginatedList feature
in iBATIS, but I don't have any experience with it yet.

--

You have to use 3 things together:
1. Display tag pagination (good for thousands of rows, maybe all you need, I store in request scope, let iBatis cache for all users that run same querry at Model layer)

2. iBatis pagination

and most important you did not mention:
#3: Sql "select * from tableX limit 1000 offset 2 order by date" (good for unlimited # of rows, cached by ibatis implicitly)

Than you have a nice scaleable google like pagination.

-- Chris.

-- Victor Cekvenich, Struts Instructor (215) 321-9146

Advanced Struts Training
<http://basebeans.com/do/cmsPg?content=TRAINING> Server Side Java
training with Rich UI, mentoring, designs, samples and project recovery
in North East.
Simple best practice basic Portal, a Struts CMS, Membership, Forums,
Shopping and Credit processing, <http://basicportal.com> software, ready
to develop/customize; requires a db to run.