Are you using a <logic:forward> tag anywhere in the JSP, or a scriptlet that
effectively performs a RequestDispatcher.forward?

On a side note, I'd recommend ditching the template tags in favor of the more
basic <jsp:include> or Tiles. For Struts 1.1, the template stuff has been
deprecated.

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>