Ramadoss Chinnakuzhandai wrote:
> Can anybody let me know how can I integrate  *Nightly Build* to my
application if
> possible pls let me know the steps involved.....since I'm going for
validwhen.

Download the binary distribution from Jakarta and unzip it.  Copy the
.jar and .xml files into your project directory.  Simple as that!

I have an Ant task that copies over the necessary files:

      <target name="struts-nightly">
     <copy todir="${lib}">
        <fileset dir="${struts}/lib">
           <include name="*.jar"/>
        </fileset>
     </copy>
     <copy todir="${webinf}">
        <fileset dir="${struts}/lib">
           <include name="validator-rules.xml"/>
        </fileset>
     </copy>
     <copy todir="${lib}">
        <fileset dir="${struts}/contrib/struts-el/lib">
           <include name="*.jar"/>
        </fileset>
     </copy>
  </target>

Set ${struts} to wherever you expanded the .zip/.tar.gz file you
downloaded from Jakarta.
${webinf} is the WEB-INF directory, and ${lib} is WEB-INF/lib.  (If
you're using an older container, you might also need the .tld files.)

HTH,
--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.