From: Craig R. McClanahan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 12:57 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: .NET: We are just like Struts... only better.

Quoting Paul Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 29/12/2003 03:40 Curtis Taylor wrote:
> > This brings up an interesting point (for me, at least): Is anyone on
> > this list developing under Linux w/XEmacs or Emacs? I'm curious as to
> > whether I'm living in the past or not...;-)
>
> You're in good company <g>. I'm using Linux and Emacs/JDE. That's the nice

> thing about Java development - you can usually choose the tools which suit

> you :)

For what it's worth, nearly all of my personal development work on Struts
has
been, and continues to be, done with XEmacs and Linux ... as does my
development work on JavaServer Faces.  It's important to me personally that
iconoclasts can still use this stuff to develop applications "by hand".  :-)

> --
> Paul Thomas

Craig