Quoting "Hookom, Jacob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> As a follow up to your "by hand" comment, isn't Sun developing a new GUI
> development tool to wizard-ize JSF?

Yes:  http://wwws.sun.com/software/products/jscreator/index.html

Even if it weren't a product coming from the company I work for :-), this one
would have me tempted ...

Many other companies are promising support for JavaServer Faces in the near term
as well.

> Speaking of wizards, can JSF enforce flow in a wizard manner without
> additional modifications like Struts?

Depends on what you mean by "enforce" -- Struts doesn't really do anything to
enforce flows.  However, both Struts and JavaServer Faces share the concept of
decoupling the actual name of the page to be displayed next from the business
logic that returns an outcome which the navigation decision is based on.  In
Struts you do this by using <forward> declarations at the global or per-Action
level.  In JavaServer Faces, you do this by defining navigation rules based on
the page you're currently on, the action method that was called (i.e. which
submit button was pushed), and what the logical outcome value was returned by
the action method.

> Thanks much!

Craig